Self-extinguishing PVC Insulation Tape with polyvinyl chloride
· Conformable for simple applications
· Wide range of colors for easy identification
· Easy adhesion
· Perfect electrical insulation
· Self-extinguishing (don't spread the flame)
· Excellent resistance to abrasion, corrosion and humidity.
· Wide range of European standards.
• PVC electrical insulation tape is manufactured with polyvinyl
chloride coated with rubber resin adhesive.
• Electrical installation and repair work also calls for the right
• PVC insulating tapes are ideal for cable insulation and marking
and meet international safety standards
• PVC insulation tape are available in various colors and some of
them are resistant to aging, weather, abrasion, and fire. Perfect
for sealing low- to high- voltage electrical cables and connections
as well as for color marking.
• Electrical insulation tapes offer excellent film flexibility and
adhesion and meet international certification standards.
• For hassle-free installation the specifically designed highly
flexible tapes conform easily to irregular shapes and surfaces.
• Perfect for industrial repairs, automotive and construction
purposes, as well as many other general applications.
• PVC insulating tapes is an economical grade plasticized PVC tape
with good flexibility and electrical properties
• Having a modified rubber resin adhesive coating, it provides good
adhesion and aging resistance in most applications
Protect and mark cables
Fixing and reinforcement
Heating, ventilation and air conditioning
Masking and protection
Joins and repair
Danger line signs
|Adhesive Material||Rubber Resin|
|Backing Material||Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Breaking Strength||15 lb/in|
|Length||As per required|
|Width||12mm, 18mm, 19mm|
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)||-18 to 105 Degree|
|Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit)||0 to 220 Degree|
|Total Thickness (Microns)||130+/-10|
|Voltage Application||Low Voltage|